For Tour Cancellation
- 30 days prior to travel date will be charged 20% of the tour cost
- 21 days to 30 days prior travel date will be charged 35% of tour cost
- 16 days to 20 days prior travel date will be charged 50% of tour cost
- 15 days prior travel date will be charged 100% of tour cost
- Bank transaction charges on credit card/net banking will not be refunded
- This policy may vary during Apr, May and Jun months, Diwali / Dussehra and New Year period and Long Weekends.
- No refund will be provided for unutilized services provided in the package
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in.
- Right of admission to every Hotel is subject to individual Hotel policy. Accommodation to guests may be denied by the Hotel, if adequate proof of identity is not submitted at the time of check-in. Guest may be required to provide a valid photo-id card in originals and /or any other document as per the hotel policy including but not limited to Passport, Driving License, Voter ID Card etc. Note- PAN Cards will not be accepted as a valid ID card. Foreign Nationals are required to carry their original passport along with a valid visa. Via shall not be responsible for any declination in admission of guests at the time of check-in, by the Hotel, for any reason whatsoever.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary/package and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, It will be switched off in the hills.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in time is 1300hrs and the standard check-out time is 1000hrs.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Via.com will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel will be provided.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, flood, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc to be paid by the client, which is directly payable on the spot.
General Cancellation Policy
- For Flight ticket cancellation, charges will be applicable as per the terms & conditions of the respective airlines. Rahitoursandtravels will also charge a processing fee of Rs. 250 to 500 in addition to the airline cancellation charges.
- For Hotel reservation cancellation, charges will be applicable as per the terms & conditions of the respective hotels. Rahitoursandtravels will also charge a processing fee of Rs. 200 to 500 in addition to the Hotel cancellation charges.
- For Bus ticket cancellation, charges will be applicable as per the terms & conditions of the respective bus operators. Rahitoursandtravels will also charge a processing fee of Rs. 50 to 200 in addition to the Bus cancellation charges.
- For Holiday land packages, cancellation charges will vary from 10 to 100% of the package cost depending on date of cancellation & package type chosen. No refund will be possible once the tour has already commenced and customer will forfeit his entire tour amount in case he/she decides to opt out of the tour mid way.
Terms & Conditions
- Hotel standard Check-In & Check-out time is 1400 hrs & 1200 hrs noon respectively. Early check-in is purely the prerogative of the hotels and we will not be able to guarantee an early check-in, if any requests are made.
- Reporting time for any transfers for sightseeing / airport has to be strictly followed. It is recommended to report at least 10 min before time at the pick-up point. In case of late reporting, any extra charges that may be incurred for makingalternate arrangements has to be fully borne by the customer.
- Always go through the inclusion & exclusion given in the tour itinerary / vouchers.
- Prices are subject to change with any sudden increase in the cost by airlines, hotel, transportation department and any new tax by the government. Rates include only those items specified in your itinerary.
- Hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking. In case of unavailability in the mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
- Hotel rates are not valid during trade fairs, exhibitions and special events. A surcharge will be levied
- Rates mentioned are valid on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together
- The final pricing will be applicable, based on the rate of exchange (ROE) valid at the time of confirmation of the booking.This price is based on the current rate of exchange.
- No refund for any unutilized services.
- It is strictly recommended for all the passengers to check the flight schedule prior to the departure of flight. Customer must call airline directly a day before and on the day of departure and cross check all timings. Ezi Holiday will not be responsible in case if customer misses his flight due to change of time. In such cases, customer will bears completeloss of flight and package.
- Passport copies are mandatory to send at the time of confirming the Booking & passport should be valid for minimum 6 months from the date of departure from destination.
- Rahitoursandtravels is a travel agent and all reservations made through our website are as per the terms and conditions of the concerned airlines, Hotels & Bus operators. All modifications, cancellations and refunds of the airline, bus tickets or Hotel reservations shall be strictly in accordance with the policy of the concerned airlines, bus operators & hotels and Rahitoursandtravels disclaims all liability in connection thereof.
Payment Policy – Holiday Packages
- 20% advance payment to be made for confirmation of any land packages.
- For packages where airfare is included, the cost of airline tickets need to be paid in full for confirmation of the same
- For domestic holiday packages entire payment has to be made 7 days before the date of departure
- For International holiday packages entire payment has to be made 15 days before date of departure
Payment Policy – Flight, Hotel & Bus
Online upfront payment to be made before tickets / vouchers can be generated online